Thursday, October 8, 2009

Up next!

Ok so I know I have been totally slacking on my blog posting but my life has been totally consumed by homework! But I have a few minutes so I will tell you all the things that are coming up. First, in about 1 hour (maybe less) I am going with Whitney to the Beehive Grill for triple nickel wings! Its going to be epic! Then tonight I am going to a Art Symposium performance of Tap Dogs! I am really excited--it should be fantastic.



This weekend I don't have any homework to worry about so I plan on watching movies and totally vegging out. I never get to do that anymore. However this Sunday is kind of a big day for my family. It is my brother Chris' 25th birthday and my parent's 29th anniversary. I don't know what, if any, plans have been made for that day but I unfortunately won't be there.



Next week is going to be great because its a short week! Every year they shut down the University for Fall break. It started my freshman year and is the 3rd friday of October. Its only one day but I am really looking forward to it.

Then my brother TJ who is over in Afgahnistan is coming home over fall break as well. As much as he drives me crazy it will be nice to have him home safe. Plus the weekend after that we are having a welcome home BBQ for him and I get to see my family. I don't really get to see them that often so it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment