Monday, October 26, 2009

It's What Fun Is!


On Saturday I went to Lagoon with Whitney. It was too expensive to go during the summer so we decided to wait until Frightmares when it is cheaper. I hadn't been in about 6 years so I was really excited. I'm pretty bruised and banged up (I even lost my voice) but it was such a great day!


I will first tell you about these swans. They were HUMONGOUS! Seriously, like 3 feet long. We saw them when we were getting off the swings and had to stop to take a picture. Its hard to tell the scale of these things but trust me, they were big!




Whitney and I were in line for the Spider. As we walked up the stairs in the building you have to walk through to get there, we saw this sign. To quote Whitney..."No sh*t." Haha, I guess its to inform those imbeciles who don't know that sitting on a fence with spikes at the top would hurt.



Here is another sign. This one is for the Sky Ride. I actually wouldn't have seen this if Whitney didn't point it out. If you spit or throw stuff when you are on the Sky Ride, you will have to pay a $299 dollar fine. You know how retailers will set prices either 1 dollar or 1 cent cheaper than the dollar to make it seem like you are paying less, maybe thats what they are doing. I don't know we just thought a $299 fine was a little odd.





I love the little headstones that they have all over the park during Frightmares. This one was my favorite. I hope you can see it. It is a little dark but it made me laugh.



This is my favorite picture. There were all of these crazy, distorted pictures on the outside of the kiddie haunted house. I thought this one was so cute. Meet Kaleb!

1 comment:

  1. "I guess its to inform those imbeciles who don't know that sitting on a fence with spikes at the top would hurt." dont you mean imbicilen?
    haha. i <3 this post. what a greattttttttttt weekend. i hope to blog about it tonight

    ReplyDelete