Sunday, September 20, 2009

Best night of my life!

Dierks Bentley

Jimmy Wayne



Brad Paisley


Brad Paisley and Andy Griffith


Last Night was the greatest night of my entire life! I went to the Brad Paisley concert with my friend Katie. It was my birthday present this year even though my birthday isn't for another 3 months haha. Anyway, the concert was amazing! Those 3 boys really know how to put on a good show. Jimmy Wayne was the first performer to come out. I know his "So do you Believe Me Now" song but haven't heard many of his others but I am for sure a HUGE fan now. He was amazing! Such a great stage presence and an incredible voice!


Dierks Bentley performed after Jimmy. I was really looking forward to his performance and he didn't disappoint...(haha that sounds really dirty) He really played up to the audience a lot, stealing their beers and letting them sing in his microphone. If only I was a little closer! Anyway, my new favorite song that Dierks sang was called "My Last Name" which he dedicated to the troops overseas. My brother is in Afghanistan right now so I thought it was really great that he was thinking of all of them over there.


After Dierks came the one and only Brad Paisley! There are no words to describe what he did on that stage but if I had to choose one... ASTOUNDING! My goodness that man can sing! I am still flying high and the concert was 2 days ago! Oh man I wish the night could have gone on forever! And to make the night even better, it started raining and lightning shortly after Brad started performing. I LOVE the rain and lightning so I was ecstatic! The lightning was big, snaking blots and was striking all around the amphitheater! It was the most perfect addition to the most fabulous night ever! I don't know if anything will top Saturday night

2 comments:

  1. I saw brad when he came with Carrie Underwood a few years ago! I agree- he sounds AMAZING live. I'm so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me UP! im glad his "performanc" didnt "dissapoint :) and that there were "no words to describe what he did on that stage"
    maybe i would have liked this concert after all ;) haha oh man

    ReplyDelete