Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let it Snow!


I LOVE snow! Since today was the first snowfall of the year, I felt it was only right to take a little time out of my extremely busy schedule today and blog about it. First of all, I love the smell of snow. I love the crisp, cold scent I smell when I walk outside after a snow storm. I will admit I thought it was a little early for snow but I walked out of my apartment this morning and I couldn't help but smile as soon as I smelled the snow.


After I got up on campus, a guy on a bike passed by me and was whistling "Winter Wonderland." That totally made my day. I just love this season! Coming inside when its cold and snowy, making hot chocolate and sitting by the fire. I'm so excited for Christmas. This year Christmas Break is an entire month! Its going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the fact that your blog is HAPPY with the occurrence of snow today. its beautiful, and people take it for granted. thank you for being optimist! i heart you!

    ReplyDelete