Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's been one week since you looked at me...

Last week was pretty good. My mom bought me my favorite popcorn in the entire world! It is Carmel Apple popcorn from the Popcorn Factory. If you haven't tried it highly recommend it. It really is Heaven! So delicious. It tastes exactly like carmel apples which is one of my favorite fall time treats. I hardly ever get to eat them tho because they take more effort than I am usually willing to expel :D




Then I was sitting in the Library waiting for my Promo Management class to begin. It's in the dark hallway that says "quiet study area" that you only go down if you want absolute silence...it actually kind of freaks me out. Anyway, I'm sitting at one of the stations and I look behind me at this guy watching videos on youtube. He was watching a video entitled "How to Fake it at Christmas"... I could hardly contain myself. Cover up man!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha that's funny! And that popcorn sounds so good. Scott and I are planning on making caramel apples on Halloween- I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete