Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have been waiting all year for this!

Every year I get a silly calendar so everyday when I wake up and look at it, I laugh a little. Last year I had a "Boyfriend of the Month" calendar. Every month there was a new boy and it listed all of their turn-ons, turn-offs, hobbies, occupations, etc along with an amazingly over-posed picture showing off their incredible physiques. This year however I went the country route and picked "Studs in Spurs". Some of these "studs" are a little questionable, definately not believeable as cowboys but that is really beside the point. However I have been waiting 10 long months to turn the page and see this particular stud. Meet Mr. October!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i love mr. october.

    i know you have long awaited for him...and so have i. yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete