Friday, January 29, 2010

In West Philidelphia, Born and Raised...

I came home today and was watching TV with my roommate. She was on her computer and looked up from the screen and said, "Will Smith is considering a career in politics..." My first thought was "Really? The Fresh Prince of Bel Air?" But then I got thinking about it and why not? I mean we have the Terminator as the governor of California, and Sonny from Sonny and Cher was in politics. It is just not a path I can see Will Smith going down but if he wants to--more power to him. So as we were discussing it we decided that if Will Smith ever does run for anything we would probably vote for him. Can you picture it? Will Smith in office--making speeches, voting on bills, schmoozing with the general public. And every time he walks out at a public event the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song plays! That would be totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment