Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love Cutsie Cakes!

Last summer I noticed a little shop on Main Street in Layton that was under construction. The sign said "Cutsie Cakes" in this cute font and bright colors. Me and Heather, a girl I worked with, couldn't wait for it to open so we could try some of their cupcakes. It totally reminded me of the TV show What I Like About You and the bakery Sugar Babies. So today I went to visit my old work and decided to stop by Cutsie Cakes on my way home. The store is so adorable! They have all the cupcakes for sale right on the counter underneath these glass cake covers and each cupcake is perfectly decorated. I decided to get two chocolate with peanut butter icing, one red velvet, and one chocolate with vanilla icing and a cherry on top. I got home and immediately cracked open the box and took out one of the chocolate peanut butter ones. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It is AMAZING! The best cupcake I have ever had! Honestly it was so, so good. I really want to break into the others but I will wait. Oh and Heather, they were $2.50 a piece....and worth every penny!

2 comments:

  1. hooray! thats too funny cause i JUST changed my blog to cupcakes. lol and those look DELICIOUS. bring me back one! haha or we are going to drive down and get one soon. im salivating at the sight of the delectable things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't you went there before me! I'm such a slacker. I'm glad you liked them, they look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete