Sunday, February 28, 2010

My new grown up bedding!


This is some new bedding that my mom bought me this weekend. My old bedding was kind of a tan color that had orange, brown, yellow and rust colors in it. I loved it when I first bought it but lately it has been looking kind of drab and old. So my mom came to me this weekend with a catalog and pointed to this bed set and asked if I liked it. I said "Yeah it's cute." Then she said "Good lets get it for you!"

Haha my mom is the best. So we went to the store the next day and picked it up. It was on sale from $280 down to $140! It came with a comforter, bed skirt, 2 euro shams, 2 regular shams and 4 accent pillows! It was such a great price for all that I got and I'm so happy with it.

The tan flowers are pieces of fabric that have been cut out and kind of embroidered on and there is brown piping all around the tan border. The whole thing feels like raw silk which is probably my favorite part. Its gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. Plus, since my old sheets didn't exaclty match my mom also got me some new ones. They are a really dark chocolate brown color and are made from egyptian cotton so they are super soft. I have never been so excited to go to sleep than I was last night! Thanks mom!

4 comments: