Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On to the next!--Silence! I Keel You!

So I have been kind of slacking on my posting. I have lots of things to put on but I just haven't gotten around to them yet. So I am combining a few posts into one while I have a few minutes at work.

So this little guy is kind of an inside joke at work. But basically it is supposed to look like Achmed the dead terrorist from the Jeff Dunham video. Don't critsize my art work here. There is only so much magic you can acheive with a ball of aluminum foil, a couple sharpie markers and a tissue. He got kind of bent and the picture doesn't do him justice but I still love it!


So after a full day of working on Achmed (just kidding...he only took about 10 minutes lol) I was driving home and was stopped at a red light. I looked up and the truck in front of me had a TAPS sticker on the upper left hand corner of the back window. Some of you who know me know that Ghost Hunters is one of my favorite shows ever! Me and my mom watch it every single week. Everyone else in our house doesn't find the joy in the show as easily as we do. Anyway TAPS (The Altantic Paranormal Society) is the name of the group of people that investigate the place people claim to be haunted.
This sticker totally made my day. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment