Monday, August 24, 2009

Move in day...

Ok so I moved in to my new apartment on Saturday. Let me tell you, it is awesome! Its my last year and I finally feel like I am not living in college housing. I couldn't have asked for better.

Anyway the point of this post is this. The dresser provided in my room wasn't exactly what I considered enough room so my mom decided to go down to Walmart and pick one up. I wanted to go to the new Walmart in Providence but my dad was driving and didn't hear that was the one we decided on so we ended up going to the older one on the other side of town. Good thing we did otherwise I would have missed this amazing event.

We were stopped at a light and I hear my friend Whitney, who was helping me move in (thanks again), say "Severe Taxidermy..." Two words that aren't usually used together. I look over and I see this sign.


Don't exactly know what severe taxidermy is but it does not sound pleasant. But hey if you have a need for Severe Taxidermy I'm glad they are around.

So we get to Walmart and I find a dresser. We throw it in the basket and go looking for some shelves. We find the shelves and my mom kinda looks at the dresser box weird. That catches my attention so I look at it and here is what we saw...



If you know my mom she always says "That takes some cajones" or something to that effect especially when she is talking about our obnoxious cat. He has a lot of "balls" if you will when he jumps on the counter right in front of her.

So anyway I did look it up and cajones does mean drawers in Spanish (I took French). But still it is funny.

1 comment: