Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Everything's better with bacon!

So one of the girls I work with, Heather heard a couple of DJs on a radio that were talking about trying bacon on a maple bar donut. She mentioned that to me and we decided we had to try it. So last week I stopped by Krispie Kreme on my way to work and bought the donuts. They didn't have maple bars so we had to settle for maple rings.... the girl at the counter was really interesting. Anyway, I brought some bacon from home and cooked it up when I got there. We put it on the donuts and took a bite.....

I was AMAZING! Oh my goodness, seriously one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard of. Its was just like having pancakes, syrup and bacon all in a neat little package. I highly recommend this to everyone. It was so good with the salty and sweet flavors, and the crunchy bacon with the soft donut. I really do believe that donut shops should sell maple bars with bacon on them in the stores...just already made. That would be great!

Try it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! It is totally terrific! You need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! They were a perfect breakfast! I'm so glad you brought them in, or I might have never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.. and I hope you don't mind but I copied your picture and quoted you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete