Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do we need to stop for water anytime soon...?

So for those of you who don't know, this summer I am working at the Davis Arts Council. They have a bunch of concerts at the Amphitheater in Layton park throughout the summer season. I mostly do Marketing and PR work for them but sometimes I go to the concerts to help out.

So I was sitting at the ticket table and a man came over with his dog to ask us what was happening. After we explained and he left I glanced over to my right and saw this man giving his dog a drink from the drinking fountain! It was so funny I couldn't resist taking a picture. So here it is. You can't really tell what is going on but I tried my best! :)


So If the dog wasn't funny enough, I was at another concert helping out and I glanced over to my right again and saw this man. Ok, to explain for those who haven't seen him, he rides all around the city on his bike with his bird on his shoulder. Yes an actual bird! Its so funny to see him riding around like a pirate on a bike! Anyway, so I looked over to my right and I saw him standing there talking to another guy. A couple minutes later, Heather, a girl I work with got my started saying "Kym! Kym! Take a picture!" I looked over and the man was letting his bird drink out of the fountain!

1 comment: