Monday, September 14, 2009

Hairy legs are your only link to reality...

I was walking across campus the other day and I saw this bicycle. I just had to take a picture. It is probably the cutest bicycle I have ever seen! So here it is...

Sorry the picture isn't the best but it has a real leather seat embossed with a cute floral pattern, a leather woven basket and was bright yellow.

When I got home that day my roommate was watching the movie Return to Me and told me I had to watch it if I had never seen it before. It sounded like a better idea than actually doing something productive like homework so I sat down and watched it with her. In the movie Minnie Driver rides around town on a bicycle exactly like the one I saw on campus. I couldn't find a picture of that one so I can't show you if you haven't seen it but in that case you should rent the movie and watch it. It was a good one!

1 comment: