Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Honk if you love Jesus

I love reading bumper stickers. I love when you get a really funny one that makes you laugh out loud. Here are a couple that made me smile...



My dad would love this one

I took 3 years of French in Jr. High and was so bummed that I couldn't take a french class my last semester of school. I absolutely fell in love with the language and I thought this bumper sticker was really cute. I felt like ripping it off the car. As I was taking this picture, a guy waiting for the elevator in the parking garage kept staring at me. I hope it wasn't his car!

More bumper stickers to come!

2 comments:

  1. i have that paris one :) somewhere at least haha

    also what was the raccoon one we saw? haha too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember what the raccoon one said. But it was funny

    ReplyDelete