Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Art Symposium final poem...and a few more bumper stickers :)

Art Symposium Poem
At Utah State I took this class
in which the arts you need to see to pass.
To Kill a Mockingbird was the first,
however, it was not the worst.
Tap Dogs was the next to shine,
now they are a favorite of mine.
The King’s Singers sang so well,
I think that they are really swell.
Millie was the final show,
a refund to me they did not owe.
I chose to go to a few more things,
a couple singers and a dancing team.
Brad and Dierks I enjoyed so greatly,
the kind of show you don’t see a lot lately.
Thriller was my favorite one,
in my eyes the Jasons won.
I learned a lot in these short weeks,
the arts are full of talent and technique.
Singers, dancers, actors and more,
they all come through that backstage door.
To entertain and perform,
and the hearts of many become transformed.
Song after song, act after act,
people from all over they do attract.
I love the arts and all it includes,
it always puts me in a good mood.
This class was great, I do proclaim
for as of now I won’t ever be the same.








I've got the perfect body. But its in the trunk and beginning to smell.




Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun. (Don't know how respectful this one is now that Ted Kennedy has passed away).

Asphalt Rocks!

2 comments:

  1. i love it i love it i love it! haha did you get your grade on it already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not yet. I will let you know when I do though

    ReplyDelete